- Support clients to take control of their financial wellbeing
- Utilise your forward focusing mindset to help clients achieve financial freedom
- Competitive remuneration, unlimited commission & great company benefits
We help New Zealanders achieve financial freedom faster. And those are not just aspirational words, that is actually what we do. In fact, our clients are currently saving tens of millions of dollars in interest costs per year, which is a result we are most proud of.
We do this through partnering with our clients and providing them with a smart loan structure and tools that put them in control. And to top it all off, we are Passionately Kiwi (that is one of our values) with over 70 locally owned businesses across New Zealand.
NZHL Nelson is a well-established business within our NZHL Franchise network that now has the scope for a fully qualified mortgage adviser who understands that first and foremost you are an adviser and then secondly that you are a salesperson, so you know and understand both the quality of advice and resiliency required to deliver true financial freedom to your customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a self-starter who brings plenty of passion to the table plus the drive to succeed so you will do what it takes to get the job done.
- Have already obtained Level 5 lending and risk assessment qualifications is preferred
- Has at least 2 -3 years mortgage advisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build rapport and trusting relationships with clients.
- Passion for delivering what is best for the client and the business.
- Strong numerical reasoning & analytical skills with an eye for detail
What's in it for you:
Our great range of benefits include a competitive remuneration package, unlimited commission plus banking and insurance discounts within a collaborative and inclusive culture.
Isn’t it time you made this change? Unlock your true future potential by achieving control of your earnings and helping people achieve their financial wellbeing while you work towards achieving your own. Apply NOW!