Are you an experienced insurance and/or mortgage adviser who goes out of their way to help customers to make the right choice and choose the most suitable insurance and/ or mortgage for them?
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person who is interested in a rewarding financial adviser career.
This role requires a high achiever with a positive and professional attitude, excellent communication skills, and self-discipline.
If you think you have what it takes and wants to be part of an already established business, then we would love to hear from you.
Ongoing training, development, leads, and full office support offered.
Who we are:
We are a well established insurance and mortgage adviser business with clients across NZ, with our head office based in Rosedale, Auckland.
We pride ourselves with building lasting relationships with our clients and providing exceptional service.
We are looking for a
- Self -motivated person
- With a strong work ethic
- Ability to develop new client relationships
- Discuss insurance and/or mortgage requirements with clients
- Build your sales pipeline with high-quality leads
- Be able to meet weekly targets
- Ensure adherence to compliance
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Develop your skills with ongoing training
- Provide quality and professional advice to clients
What you will need:
- You will develop and nurture key relationships within a local client base and proactively recommend insurance and/ or mortgage solutions which offer maximum benefits and optimal outcomes for their needs.
- Working closely with your colleagues you will embrace the culture of the firm and work well with team members to maximise cross sell opportunities and ensure that all client needs have been met.
- The role will also involve generating new sales activity through establishing new client networks and a strong referral pipeline.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proactive, service focused attitude and have at least 3 years’ experience in client servicing roles in either the brokerage, financial services, or bank lending environments.
Preferably you will have at least a Level 5 Certificate in Financial Services, or at a minimum registered on the FSPR.
A genuine passion for working with clients and delivery to their needs is an absolute must.
Must hold a valid work visa or New Zealand permanent residency to apply for this role.
What we will provide:
- Leads and marketing support
- Admin support
- Training, guidance and support
- Mentoring and career growth
- A great team environment
The successful candidate will have an outgoing and positive outlook and ensure the job is done to the highest standards.
You will possess the drive to surpass expectations and will focus on putting the client first.
Next steps: If you think this is the job for you, email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org