This is a rare opportunity to join an established and respected financial services NZ wide firm as a Financial Adviser. The firm has focused their goals on rapid growth and have achieved this within a short timeframe and now is responsible for managing the wealth of New Zealanders with FUM of close to $1 billion dollars.
Though this is both a new role and eventual shareholder position; business is expected to be generated through the ability to leverage their active and growing financial planning portfolio. For the successful candidate, there is both a competitive salary on offer as well as becoming entrenched in this organisation as a key player with an equity opportunity.
- Relevant tertiary and industry qualifications
- 5+ years in a Financial Advice Role
- Experience as an Adviser within a previous practice with a client base highly regarded
- A growth mind-set and attitude coupled with the drive necessary to help grow the company's current portfolio
- Impeccable communication skills
If 2021 rings a bell for change then please send a covering letter with your CV to email@example.com