What can you expect?
An exciting opportunity has come up within the Financial Advice and Education team of the Consumer Wealth segment.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure our customers maximise their retirement savings outcomes through the provision and delivery of primarily phone based financial advice and financial education seminars across our KiwiSaver and wider retail customer base.
What is in it for you?
At Mercer, we recognise that our most important asset is our people. We offer benefits and programs that support career development such as professional development support, exam and study assistance and global rotation opportunities, which will support and nurture you with every opportunity to reach your full potential. We also recognise the value of healthy, happy colleagues and promote a culture of care and wellbeing, offering benefits such as flexible working, a dress to suit policy, health reimbursements, fruit box deliveries and much more!
• Leading training and development program
• Brand new agile workspace
• Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization
• Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
• Genuine work life balance
We will count on you to:
• Provide financial advice across the Mercer retail base including Kiwisaver clients
• Provide information on Mercer products and services and refer customers to online tools.
• Present Mercer’s financial offerings to the current and potential customers
• Provide and document Records of Advice for all the clients receiving financial advice.
• Manage client relationships exceptionally well.
What you need to have:
• Tertiary qualification at degree level or above
• Completed/pursuing Level 5 National Certificate in Financial Services
• Industry/Kiwisaver and financial advice experience
• Excellent communication, client management and presentation skills
What makes you stand out:
• Ability to thrive under pressure
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Analytical, strategic thinker and personable
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Superb customer empathy and ability to relate well to people over the phone and face to face
Mercer builds brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 75,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit www.mercer.com.
Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Please apply using the link below, applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.