Who are we?
Since 1990, Mike Pero Mortgages has been living and breathing the world of property and finance. We’ve been there to help customers for thirty years, and we look forward to many more.
From the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South, we cover every city and suburb in New Zealand. We process more than $1b in loans for Kiwis each year, helping hundreds of thousands of home owners and investors to realise their property dreams.
Mike Pero Mortgages is a household name and when it comes to mortgages – we are the brand that Kiwis trust. Are you ready to join the team?
What we’re looking for
An opportunity is available for a driven, ambitious and determined Loan Writer to join the dynamic Mike Pero team in Whangarei, as part of the wider Whangarei franchise.
This self-employed position is commission only (with leads provided), giving you the opportunity to shine and make this role your own.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join Whangarei’s Mike Pero team?
What you will offer:
- Passion for providing an excellent level of service
- Successful sales ability
- Maintain and develop positive customer relationships
- Experience in the financial services sector is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
How can we help you?
- A head start to success – you will be working from an existing client base and taking referrals
- National advertising designed to deliver leads to your franchise
- Head office support for your local marketing initiatives
- Mike Pero Real Estate referrals (as available)
- A clear pathway and support for upcoming regulation
- Diversified product range (across home loans, general insurance, and personal loans)
- Potential to earn a great income and control your future
- A flexible lifestyle and career satisfaction
- Full franchise support with proven business systems
Think you’re the right fit? Let’s chat.
We will treat all applications and enquiries in the strictest confidence.
Mike Pero Mortgages
Network Sales Manager – Northern Region
021 287 8727