Want to be part of something special? Kiwi Wealth is on a mission to make it easy and rewarding for all Kiwis to invest. We embrace challenge and we’re constantly striving to find better ways to do things for our clients and our people.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a client centric, innovative, and award-winning organisation.
We’ve achieved a huge amount in the past few years, but we haven’t finished just yet.
Our Wealth Advisory team is growing and we are now looking for a Manager, Phone Advice to join us in Auckland. This is a newly created and important role that will be responsible for:
- developing the phone-based advice proposition;
- assist in the development of digital advice
- providing prospects and clients with exceptional phone-based financial advice that is modular (eg single issue) or comprehensive
- collaborate effectively with the wealth advisers, across Kiwi Wealth and Kiwibank
- to build and develop a team of phone-based advisers in time.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Authorised Financial Advisor (AFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) would be a bonus, but we're committed to the professional development of our people, so we'll support you gaining this qualification
- Proven ability to successfully convert leads to clients
- Commitment to delivering high standards of financial advice
- Solid knowledge of best practice delivery of financial advice, including client engagement, advice strategies, goals-based advice and investments.
If you want to be a part of an award winning organisation who is committed to making it easy and rewarding for all Kiwis to invest, then we’d love to have you on board. Click here to apply.
Applications close on 18 December 2019, but we'll review applications as they come in - so apply today!