Since 1990 Mike Pero Mortgages has been living and breathing the world of property and finance. You could say we know it inside out.
We cover every city and suburb across New Zealand, from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South. We process in excess of $1b loans for Kiwis each year, helping hundreds of thousands of home owners and investors to realise their property dreams.
Not surprisingly, Mike Pero Mortgages has become a household name and when it comes to mortgages – we are the brand that Kiwis trust. Our success comes from our passion for helping kiwis with their financial goals, our brand strength, and our supportive network.
If you’re already in the banking or insurance industry, we have an exciting opportunity available in Blenheim.
This is a self-employed commission only position, with some leads provided, where you have the opportunity to shine.
What you will offer:
- Experience in the financial services sector required
- Passion for providing an excellent level of service
- Maintain and develop positive customer relationships
- Professional communication skills
- Attention to detail
How Mike Pero Mortgages can help you succeed:
- A head start to success - you will be working from an existing Client base and taking referrals
- National advertising designed to deliver leads to your franchise
- Head office support for your local marketing initiatives
- Mike Pero Real Estate referrals (as available)
- A clear pathway and full support for upcoming regulation
- Diversified product range (across Home Loans, General Insurance, and Personal Loans)
- Potential to earn a great income and control your future
- A flexible lifestyle and career satisfaction
- Full franchise support with proven business systems
If you think you have applicable experience and demonstrate a successful sales ability, then let’s chat. All applications and enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence.
If you believe you have what it takes, contact us now!
Network Sales Manager
027 296 2104
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.