Are you already in the banking or insurance industry, and ready for a new challenge?
We have an opportunity available to start a brand new franchise, based in the Taranaki region. There’s also a role for a skilled professional to support our existing franchisee in growing the area.
At Mike Pero Mortgages, we've been building successful Mortgage franchises in New Zealand for over a decade, establishing the brand that Kiwis trust. Be part of our success story!
Requirements of the role:
- Experienced banking or insurance advisor
- Passion for providing an excellent level of service
- Maintain and develop positive customer relationships
- Professional communication skills
- Attention to detail
How Mike Pero Mortgages can help you succeed:
- National advertising drives 0800 calls and internet enquiries
- Support for local marketing initiatives
- Mike Pero Real Estate referrals (as available)
- A clear pathway and full support for regulation
- Diversified product range (across Home Loans, General Insurance, and Personal Loans)
- Potential to earn a great income and control your future
- A flexible lifestyle and career satisfaction
- Full franchise support with proven business systems
If you think you have applicable experience and demonstrate a successful sales ability, then let’s chat.
The purchase of the new franchise, as the region’s second franchisee, will help cope with the demands of a growing area. The support role is a self-employed commission only position, with some leads provided.
All applications and enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence, and need to be received by 20th March 2019. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you believe you have what it takes, contact us now!
Mike Pero Mortgages
Network Sales Manager – Northern Region
021 287 8727