Consilium provides evidence based investment solutions and high calibre support services to financial advisory businesses. Our team is highly skilled, and passionate about what we do. We make a difference to independent advisory firms throughout the country by helping them grow their businesses.
This is a unique opportunity for a compliance support representative within a small business that is experiencing significant growth. This is a full time role based in Christchurch and we want someone who has excellent attention to detail.
As a compliance support representative, you will play a key role in providing clients with compliance services, supporting awareness of compliance and promoting a culture of best practice.
This is a diverse role and involves a variety of tasks, including:
- Regular communication with clients on compliance related topics, including legislation and advice processes (and supporting documents)
- Critiquing client documents from a compliance perspective
- Assisting with any regulator audits
- Liaising with key stakeholders (eg, lawyers, regulator) as required
- Remaining up to date with the regulatory environment impacting financial services
- Maintaining templates for risk assessment and ongoing AML/CFT programmes and assisting clients with implementation questions
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo psychometric evaluation to ensure best cultural fit.
The ideal candidate will have experience in or knowledge of the financial advice industry, and an understanding of legislation and regulations relavant to the industry.
The key to success in this role will be your:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Professional attitude with a practical approach
- Strong computer skills
Email your CV and covering letter, outlining your availability and experience, to email@example.com