Consilium provides evidence based investment solutions and high calibre support services to financial advisory businesses.
Our team is highly skilled, and passionate about what we do. We make a difference to independent financial advisory firms throughout the country by helping them grow their businesses.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast moving company. You'll be our perfect candidate if you bring innovation and forward thinking to this role, but also enjoy rolling your sleeves up and delivering the work. No one day will ever be the same as you work across internal teams, partner firms and key stakeholders.
This is a full-time autonomous position based in Auckland and the core objective of this role is to service and expand Consilium’s adviser solutions throughout New Zealand.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- Development and implementation of various plans to support retention and growth objectives and strategies, monitoring outcomes to achieve agreed financial budgets
- Help win and retain clients by building exceptionally strong relationships, acting as coach and mentor as required
- Identify new opportunities
- Establish, execute and maintain marketing strategies and tactical campaigns to generate client growth within client base
- Work with stakeholders across the business
The key to your success in this role will be your:
- Experience in building long term relationships with clients
- Promotion and sales of products and services
- Professional, engaging communication style and interpersonal skills which enable you to present, influence and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Past experience in the financial industry with established adviser relationships
- Can do attitude
- Competent with technology
With these attributes, your passion and commitment will ensure that this opportunity is a career defining move.
We want to find the perfect person to fit this new role, and our team culture.
Email your CV and covering letter, outlining your availability and experience to email@example.com